- Stiff, semi-rubbery eraser tip gently removes paint without harming the plastic underneath
- Can also be used to clean up panel lines and lining marker / lining washes
- Also removes dry, recently-applied paint from on top of cured paint with extra care
- Sharp, knife-edge wedge tip allows for precise work
- Can be held comfortably like a pencil; textured no-slip grip
- Ultralight, space-frame body designed to transmit vibrations, allowing you to feel the texture of the working surface and feel when you are erasing/removing paint
- Comes with one spare tip; tips are durable and don't wear out like a typical eraser, however replacement tips are available if it gets chipped or the edges become dull over time
Note that I make continuous improvements to this eraser based on user feedback, so the item you receive may have slight differences (always for the better) from the one pictured.
Made in the USA. Bid with confidence, 100% feedback!